Sunday, January 17, 2010

eep!

Here it is, 10:30 on Sunday night. Classes start in the morning. I went online to look-up the location of my classes, and they were not there. It seems they have done a lot of rescheduling since the last time I looked, and the courses I was planning on taking are no longer offered. I just met up with the other people in my program and we are trying to figure out what to do.

I don't have much time, so here is a quick summery of my day:

I LOVE Finnish sour milk.
I also love listening to audio books and working on my puzzle.
I am ready for it to be sunny.

And here are pictures of what I ate:

Oatmeal with dates, raisins, sunflower seeds, peanut butter, flax seed, cinnamon, and villi (a kind of Finnish yogurt).



Sour milk, rye bread, and pea soup with dried peas, onions, potatoes, allspice, and topped with mustard (that's the way the Finn's like it).

Okay, now to get back to stressing about this school thing....

 

2 comments: