Friday, January 1, 2010

Moving to Finland!

So, as most of you probably know, I am leaving for Helsinki Finland on Monday. I will be there until the end of May as an exchange student studying forest ecology. I am still working towards my Master's of Forestry at NC State, but the rest of my education will be in Scandinavia. After I finish the spring semester in Finland I will be spending my summer in northern Sweden doing research, and then next fall in southern Sweden taking classes to get my Master's of Science in Euroforestry from the Swedish University of Agricultural Science.
While I am away I will have a Skype number that is a local Virginia number, so you can just call me from your cell phone with no extra charges. My number is: 540-908-3493. And you can just call that from any cell phone or landline. If you are already on Skype, my Skype name is kesi_stoneking. I also have unlimited calling to the US, so I can call you as well. And just to make sure I have all my basis covered, my email is kesistoneking@gmail.com.
I have also made it my new year's resolution to keep a daily journal for a year. And I figured I would do it on the computer since I've almost completely lost my handwriting ability. And if I was already putting it on the computer I might as well make it into a blog.... so if you want to know what I'm doing on a daily basis check out www. kstoneking.blogspot. com

1 comment: